1. It could be because SQL Server Agent is not started, simply right click on it & start.
2. It could also be Security reason. Services -> SQL Server Agent & CallistoService, are they using the same LogOn?
3. If the error message list is long, check in SQL Server Agent -> Jobs -> pcDATA_***_Create -> right click & click on View History -> Mouse over to the error line (from LogFileSummary), pls show us the message from red box as below screenshot. Thanks.
4. If the error message list is short, check in SQL Server Agent -> Jobs -> pcDATA_***_Load -> right click & click on View History -> Mouse over to the error line (from LogFileSummary), pls show us the message from red box as above screenshot (but from pcDATA_****_Load). Thanks.
5. If in side the red box, the message is "A job step received an error at line 14 in a PowerShell script. The corresponding line is '$resp = $webRequest.GetResponse()'. Correct the script and reschedule the job. The error information returned by PowerShell is: 'Exception calling "GetResponse" with "0" argument(s): "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error." '. Process Exit Code -1. The step failed."
Solution is to configure "web.config"
More info. to share to understand this problem:
SQL Server Agent is used for:
creating pcDATA database,
loading data into pcDATA database
- deploying the cube