Change Fiscal periods – When installing EFP it defaulted to Jan-Dec periods when in reality we need April-March. How do we change the calendar so it matches pcFinancials/EFP?
1. pcINTEGRATOR -> tables -> dbo.Application -> edit Fiscal Year to the month you want, example 3.
2. Truncate 4 tables from pcDATA_xxx
TRUNCATE Table S_DS_Time
TRUNCATE Table S_DS_TimeDay
TRUNCATE Table S_HS_Time_Time
TRUNCATE Table S_HS_TimeDay_TimeDay
3. pcINTEGRATOR -> Programmability -> Stored Procedures -> Run spCreate_Dimension_Procedure_Time (Need ApplicationID, which is available from pcINTEGRATOR -> tables -> dbo.Application)
4. Run 3 procedures in below order from pcETL_xxx
5. Login Modeler and deploy. You can see the change from TimeDay dimension.
6. pcETL_EFP -> Tables -> dbo.Load (open in Edit mode) -> set SelectYN to be False for row spFix_ChangedLabel