In version 3, there was only one setting for log levels on the server:
In the Callisto.txt file located in the NT_Service folder.
Change following line to tracelevel=”9”
<service wait="30" tracelevel="1" serverid="localhost"/>
But in version 4 you set log levels on the server by Application and by Service from the Modeler.
These settings are stored in the Applications table in the CallistoAppDictionary db.
- When opening the Modeler, open the Server Settings from the Application Selector dialog box.
- Select the App Dictionary tab.
- Select the Application you want to increase the log level for from the Applications drop down.
- For the selected Application, you can set the following log levels.
- Web Service Trace Level – set log level for all web services. Logged to CallistoWebService.log file in the CLAdmin and CLService folders.
- CallistoService Trace Level – set log level for the CallistoService. Logged to CalllistoService.log file in the NT_Service folder.
- Report Server Trace Level – set log level for the CLRptService. Logged to CLRptService.log file in the CLRptService folder.