If you would like to create folders under other folders in pcFinancials / EFP, follow below steps:
Below is only supported after version 184.108.40.2068.
1. Download the attached text file into your computer -> open it.
2. Open excel -> login to the model -> MenuPC -> press Alt +F11 to access VBA of MenuPC
3. Click on Sheet11 -> replace the red box with the content from Sheet11 session from the attached text file. After replace it looks like below
4. Expand Modules -> double click on Model_Run -> replace session of Sub macro_Menu_List with the content from Model_Run session from the attached text file.
5. After replace, it looks like below:
6. Go to MenuPC directly -> tick Control Panel box -> click on Shared Library button
7. Double click on ..Parent folder -> tick Save to Library box -> it automatically shows up MenuPC.xlsm -> click on Save button.
Now MenuPC is saved with the new code you put in VBA.
Test to create a folder in pcFinancials / EFP:
8. Open a report -> Click on User:xxxx -> Save Report button -> browse to Reports folder -> type the folder name you want \ report name as below example -> click on save button.
9. Close the report -> go to Budget Report & Analysis -> Report & Analysis -> double click on the folder you create -> you will be able to see the report saved in this folder.