- Create an input sheet.
- Click on User:xxx to get Design menu and other excel menus.
- Go to Developer menu -> Controls section -> Insert button -> select the button shape you want, example square.
- Draw a square on the input sheet in the location you want the Send Data button to be.
- Assign Macro window will pop up.
- Type CL_SendData in Macro name field -> click on OK.
- Right click on the button you just add and select Edit Text
- Type Send Data in the button text.
- Save the input sheet.
- You can do some testing on the button.
Modified on: Fri, 22 Dec, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.