- Login Modeler -> pcDATA_xxx(EFP) application -> click on Delete Application button;
- Please delete two jobs : Create & Load from SQL Server Agent:
- Please delete 2 databases from SQL: pcETL_xxx(EFP) & pcINTEGRATOR
- Programs and Features -> uninstall "Performance Management Server" & "Epicor Financial Planner Excel client with Ribbon".
- You can go to delete Performance Management Server folder in the installation directory by default "C:\Program Files\Performance Management Server" if you want.
Modified on: Fri, 4 May, 2018 at 8:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.