To make sure your Epicor Financial Planner works optimally from Excel we recommend that you stay current with your Excel add-in. The upgrade procedure is simple and can easily be performed using your web access.
NOTE: This upgrade instruction applies to local installations of Excel. For Excel used on a Citrix, Microsoft or other terminal Server you IT staff needs to perform this upgrade.
- Check if your Excel is 32-bit or 64-bit (File / Account / About Excel)
- Close the Excel application
- Log on to https://epicor.performancecanvas.com/
- Click on your user name in the upper right corner and select "Install Excel Client"
- Select the appropriate ExcelClientXX_withRibbon.msi (32 or 64 dependent on Excel version) and download it to your desktop or download folder.
- In your Microsoft Windows control panel - select "uninstall a program"
- Uninstall the current add-in
- Double click on the downloaded msi file
Re-start Excel and you are now using the new version!